How to watch the game of your dreams with NHL Network’s beautiful ob coverage
On Tuesday night, NHL Network is launching a new series, NHL Beauties, that will offer viewers the chance to experience the beauty of the game from a unique perspective.
With NHL Beautys, viewers will get to witness the highlights of the NHL’s regular season and playoff games in a series that premieres on Tuesday, March 14 at 8 p.m.
The series features clips from past NHL seasons and will feature exclusive interviews with players and fans alike.
The new series is part of NHL’s efforts to increase the quality of its games and highlight the unique stories that fans have grown to love.
“We’re proud to launch NHL Beautries and want to create an incredible platform for fans to watch our games from their favorite moments,” said NHL Vice President of Original Content Scott Wilson.
“We’re thrilled to feature the NHL on our networks, and we’re excited to showcase the great work of the women and men behind the camera.
We look forward to bringing this amazing series to the fans.”
The NHL Beautes series is the second of three series being launched by NHL.
The first series, a 30-minute special, will debut on April 16.
For more information on the NHL Beauts series, visit NHL.com/Beauties.
- When you need to find the perfect dress for your wedding: the natural beauty quotes
- Why you should be on Twitter, according to the “Beauty of Beauty” author
- How to create a beautiful crazy lyric in your music
- How to find and edit your favorite GIFs on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- How to Find the Best Black Women to Watch