I never thought I’d live to see the birth of the black beauty 1994
The first time I met Michael, he was in a restaurant and I was a waitress.
The black beauty was the theme of our table and I thought it was so beautiful that I couldn’t stop thinking about it.
I wanted to be black forever.
As soon as he finished his meal, he told me that he loved me and that I would love him.
I loved him back. I couldn
- When you need to find the perfect dress for your wedding: the natural beauty quotes
- Why you should be on Twitter, according to the “Beauty of Beauty” author
- How to create a beautiful crazy lyric in your music
- How to find and edit your favorite GIFs on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- How to Find the Best Black Women to Watch