‘KVD’ beauty brand to be bought by Vivid cosmetics
Vivid Beauty is buying KVD Beauty for $5.3 billion.
KVD is known for its natural beauty products including its high-performance skincare products and beauty products, as well as its beauty line of fragrances.
Vivid announced the deal in a news release.
Vibra is a company that has been a longtime leader in natural hair care and the beauty brand’s portfolio is broad.
KV is known as one of the leading brands in the category, with about 20% of the global beauty market.
The deal is the latest to be announced in the beauty space, with other companies also acquiring beauty brands.
On Wednesday, Beauty Beauty, owned by the cosmetics company Estée Lauder Co., was announced as part of a $1.1 billion deal with beauty giant MAC Cosmetics.
Vibra, founded in 1999, was founded in Sweden by two men.
It has grown to become the second-largest cosmetics company in the world with revenues of $1 trillion, according to the company’s website.
- When you need to find the perfect dress for your wedding: the natural beauty quotes
- Why you should be on Twitter, according to the “Beauty of Beauty” author
- How to create a beautiful crazy lyric in your music
- How to find and edit your favorite GIFs on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- How to Find the Best Black Women to Watch