Which of these women is the best in the world at sleeping beauty?
This is the first in a two-part series exploring the women who have influenced the art of beauty, with a focus on the 20th century.
The first part looks at the 20 most influential women in beauty.
They range from the 20s to the 70s, but the 20 best are the ones whose work has been seen and remembered, not least by those who were born in the 2070s.
The second part explores the best-known women today, focusing on the women whose work we’re all familiar with and who we associate with beauty.
And finally, we look at the women that you may not know of, who we might be surprised to find are among the most influential.
- When you need to find the perfect dress for your wedding: the natural beauty quotes
- Why you should be on Twitter, according to the “Beauty of Beauty” author
- How to create a beautiful crazy lyric in your music
- How to find and edit your favorite GIFs on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- How to Find the Best Black Women to Watch