The Art of the Pussycat
“When I look at a cat, I see a pussycat,” writes author and journalist Emily Pizzey.
“They’re so cute.
They’re so big.
They do things that are so weird.”
Pizzie, a writer and columnist for The American Conservatives, joins host Laura Ingraham to discuss the beauty world and the cat as the ultimate source of entertainment.
(Published Thursday, April 9, 2018)
- When you need to find the perfect dress for your wedding: the natural beauty quotes
- Why you should be on Twitter, according to the “Beauty of Beauty” author
- How to create a beautiful crazy lyric in your music
- How to find and edit your favorite GIFs on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- How to Find the Best Black Women to Watch