How to Make an Overnight Beauty Blend for Your Skin: A Beauty Baker’s Guide
I was recently given a set of new tools that I had been waiting for.
These tools were a gift for my husband, and we were thrilled to finally have them.
I had purchased a small batch of the Beauty Blend from Amazon before and used it to create my first overnight moisturizer.
While I was using it to add a layer of moisture to my skin, I was also experimenting with other products.
I was interested in finding out how I could use it to make my own makeup.
So, I bought a small jar of it and used the product as a base for my foundation.
That is the process I followed.
I used it on my eyelids and cheekbones as well as my lips and cheek.
Here is how to make your own overnight moisturizing moisturizer: 1.
Peel off the outer layer of the bottle and discard any other product.
Remove the lid and set aside.
Add the ingredients into a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
Once blended, add the liquid to the blender and process for 10 seconds.
Add more liquid if necessary.
Once the liquid is fully incorporated, pour it into a jar and store in the fridge.
I hope you enjoy these products.
Have you used the Beauty Blender?
If so, please share your experience and your favorite uses.
Image credit: Cynthia Glynn Author: Cynthia Glynn, Alyssa Larkin
- When you need to find the perfect dress for your wedding: the natural beauty quotes
- Why you should be on Twitter, according to the “Beauty of Beauty” author
- How to create a beautiful crazy lyric in your music
- How to find and edit your favorite GIFs on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- How to Find the Best Black Women to Watch