Krave beauty company Krave Beauty is shutting down
Krave is closing down its Asian beauty product line, it said.
The beauty company, based in Singapore, said on Wednesday it was closing down Krave’s Asian beauty products line.
It said it is shutting Krave down because of changes in the beauty industry and the challenges of the evolving beauty industry in Asia.
It closed its Asian brand, KraveBeauty, in 2013.
Krave announced last year that it was selling the remaining Krave brand and it would shut down its products, including its Korean and Japanese products, by the end of March 2019.
- When you need to find the perfect dress for your wedding: the natural beauty quotes
- Why you should be on Twitter, according to the “Beauty of Beauty” author
- How to create a beautiful crazy lyric in your music
- How to find and edit your favorite GIFs on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- How to Find the Best Black Women to Watch