Why do we have to stop worrying about our appearance?
We’re all familiar with the concept of beauty, but how many of us have been able to apply the concept to our own lives?
A new study suggests we’re far from done.
As we age, our skin starts to become more wrinkled and dry, and it becomes more difficult to maintain a healthy balance of natural oils and vitamins in our body.
That means, as a result, we’re more likely to develop a range of skin conditions, and they can have a significant impact on our wellbeing.
And while our health is the main focus of our lifestyle, the researchers say we also need to think about our health in a holistic manner.
The research, published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, looked at the effect of various skin-care and nutrition-related changes on skin health.
As well as skin ageing, researchers found that: skin sensitivity, or the ability to recognise and respond to the skin’s signals, increased with age
- When you need to find the perfect dress for your wedding: the natural beauty quotes
- Why you should be on Twitter, according to the “Beauty of Beauty” author
- How to create a beautiful crazy lyric in your music
- How to find and edit your favorite GIFs on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- How to Find the Best Black Women to Watch