‘Krave’ beauty queen and actress Krave is cremated, but remains alive
Krave’s body was taken to a crematorium in Italy for burial.
The ashes were placed in a bag and left in a wood box.
Krave had died at the age of 19 and her ashes were buried in her home in France, where she lived until her death.
The Italian authorities are investigating the circumstances of Krave, who lived a life of glamour and wealth.
“The cremation took place today in a public place, so I cannot speak much about the ceremony,” an official from the regional government in the northern Italian city of Genoa told the Agence France-Presse news agency on Tuesday.
“I cannot give a reason why it happened, but it happened and the cremation was carried out in accordance with the law,” he said.
The official said Krave was buried in the town of Albi, which is about 30 kilometres (19 miles) from Genoa.
“This is a very small town,” he added.
Krav Maga Krav maga is a martial art that involves a fight between two opposing sides of the body.
It is practiced by about 200,000 people around the world.
The practice of Krav mata, also known as krav magya, is considered a form of martial arts.
The tradition dates back to ancient times and is based on the ancient Hindu practice of kaviranga, which translates as “life after death”.
- When you need to find the perfect dress for your wedding: the natural beauty quotes
- Why you should be on Twitter, according to the “Beauty of Beauty” author
- How to create a beautiful crazy lyric in your music
- How to find and edit your favorite GIFs on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- How to Find the Best Black Women to Watch