‘We’ll take on the GOP’: Biden vows to fight on in 2020 election
Biden, the vice president, said in a statement Sunday that he would “continue to fight against the Republican Party that seeks to destroy our nation’s legacy and its values.”
Biden will “fight for every American, including those who are the least advantaged and least fortunate in our country,” he said.
He continued, “We will win this election.
We will defeat this party.
And if we do not, the future of our country and our world hangs in the balance.”
Biden is also slated to appear in a series of rallies with Democratic House and Senate candidates in the coming weeks, including one in Cleveland this week.
Biden, who has been out of the public eye for nearly three years, has been an outspoken opponent of Donald Trump, who recently resigned from the White House after the release of a tape showing Trump making lewd remarks about women.
Trump’s campaign has been dogged by allegations of voter fraud, which it has denied.
The Democratic National Committee has pledged to raise $4.5 million in an effort to combat Trump.
- When you need to find the perfect dress for your wedding: the natural beauty quotes
- Why you should be on Twitter, according to the “Beauty of Beauty” author
- How to create a beautiful crazy lyric in your music
- How to find and edit your favorite GIFs on Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- How to Find the Best Black Women to Watch